Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catalogs and Sunshine... two of my favorite things

Craft Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

I have joined a blog catalog, http://www.blogcatalog.com/ A website where you can search for blogs specifically. You'll see off to the right on this page a small button asking you to rate this blog. Please do. You won't be taken from this page. Just choose a number (5 is the highest) and press "Go". The more ratings I get, the easier it is for people to find me on the catalog. If you click on the "rate my blog" you will be taken to BlogCatalog's homepage, which will make my rank rise even more as well as give you access to thousands of blogs. You can always press your browser's "Back" button to return here. Thanks!


Here is another of my beaded figures. I made it for my friend Dave for Christmas a few years ago. He loves orange. I called it "Butterfly Sunshine". Those are glass butterflies flying around the body. I also used various sizes of seed beads and sequins. The back was hard to capture as I was using a scanner. On the rear end is my signature bead. It is hard to see but there are two H's on it. I thought I'd share this doll, as I am craving sunshine. It has been dreary and rainy here in Wisconsin.


front

back

Otherwise I have been crocheting a lot, both for Christmas and to get ready for the coming frigid temperatures. I made myself a neck warmer that I can't wait to show off. It is like a scarf, but is short and buttons closed instead. I will post pics soon. As for the rest of my projects, I am bound to secrecy. I don't want to give away any Christmas surprises! But as soon as all has been revealed, I will share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my work and my thoughts. Feel free to share, especially links to your own work!