Saturday, July 26, 2008

I also like to make beaded dolls. So I thought I would start posting dolls I have made over the past few years. I was originally inspired to start creating these little beauties by the talented bead doll creators that meet at the BeadArt forum. Not only are these women (I personally haven't met any men, but I believe there have been ones that hang out there) wonderfully talented artists, they are also some of the best friends I have made on the web. Thank you to all of them.

Here is one of my earliest dolls.

Empress Fushia: front

Empress Fushia: back

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful little beauty Heather! I have a few kits from you yet that I need to bead up one day. The little ones are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my work and my thoughts. Feel free to share, especially links to your own work!