Saturday, January 24, 2009

I thought it is about time I start posting the stuff I made for Christmas. I had a lot of fun this year and everyone liked their gifts. I love getting to be crafty/creative and making people happy.

Here are the arm warmers I crocheted for my Mom. She adores purple. She also has a severe form of arthritis, so keeping her wrists warm helps the pain. I made the pattern myself.



I also made her this beret. It matches her coat. I altered a pattern that I can't find at the moment. I will keep looking and post when I do. Sorry.

The handkerchiefs from the previous post I made for my step-dad, dad, brother, and 2 male friends. I have been making them for the men in my life for years. But it occured to me this year (after Christmas, of course), that even women can help save the environment. I use them myself. So next year I plan to make them for everyone.

I made this pin for my Mom and a friend. I'll be offering some in my Etsy store. Isn't it pretty?
This isn't everything. I'll post more soon. Hope you are staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my work and my thoughts. Feel free to share, especially links to your own work!