Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Joanna!


Tomorrow is my good friend Joanna's birthday. Here is to a great birthday, Joanna!

I spent a few days celebrating with her earlier this week. We had a great time eating, drinking, buying beads, and having long chats. Here is a picture of her birthday present from me. She saw me wearing a similar bracelet and wanted her own version. She also wanted it to be the band of a watch. The pattern is from the October/November 2004 BeadWork magazine by Kathleen Kimball-Baker.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,
    It's good to see you posting on your blog again! :-)
    Nice bracelet and looks like you have no more problems taking pictures! :-)
    I added a blog to my website, if you want to see what I've been up to.
    http://murphysbeads.makeswebsites.com/3/myblog.htm
    Love and hugs,
    Saby

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my work and my thoughts. Feel free to share, especially links to your own work!